Leftover Casserole Recipe
- 2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1 (8 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- salt and pepper to taste
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a large bowl combine the ham/leftover meat, macaroni, cheese, milk, soup, vegetables, salt and pepper and mix well. Spread mixture into a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
step 3: Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.