Lemon-Garlic Shrimp Kebabs Recipe
- 48 large unpeeled shrimp (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons bottled minced garlic (about 12 cloves)
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- cooking spray
step 1: Peel shrimp, leaving tails intact. Combine lemon juice, wine, garlic, steak sauce, and pepper in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal, and shake to blend. Add shrimp; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes, turning bag once.
step 2: Prepare grill.
step 3: Remove shrimp from bag, discarding marinade. Thread 8 shrimp onto each of 6 (12-inch) skewers. Place kebabs on a grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill 2 minutes on each side or until shrimp are done.