Lemon-Lime Soda Pie Recipe
- 1 cup lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored Jell-O®
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
step 1: In a medium saucepan, cook carbonated beverage, sugar and cornstarch over medium heat until thickened. Remove from heat and stir in gelatin.
step 2: Place strawberries in pie crust and pour gelatin mixture over top of them. Spread whipped topping over strawberry layer; cover and refrigerate overnight or for several hours before serving.