Lemon Freeze Pie Recipe
- 2 ⅔ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- ⅔ cup butter, melted
- 1 (21 ounce) can lemon pie filling
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ⅓ cup graham cracker crumbs
step 1: To Make Crust: Mix together 2 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Stir in melted butter or margarine. Press mixture evenly into a 9x13 pan.
step 2: In a large bowl combine lemon pie filling, condensed milk, lemon juice, and fruit cocktail. Stir until thoroughly combined. Spread mixture over graham cracker crust. Top with whipped topping. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs. Freeze overnight before serving. Freeze any leftovers.