Lemon Pepper Pasta Seafood Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package lemon pepper linguine
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 pound medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil, add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain, and return pasta to the pot.
step 2: Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook garlic, lemon pepper seasoning, and shrimp in oil until shrimp is cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes.
step 3: Toss pasta with shrimp and Parmesan cheese.