Lemon Whip Dessert Recipe
- 60 buttery round crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
step 1: In a mixing bowl, combine the crushed crackers, confectioners sugar and melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan; reserve 1/3 cup for sprinkling on top.
step 2: Blend together the lemonade, sweetened condensed milk and whipped topping. Pour over crust and sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. If desired, garnish with thinly sliced lemons.