Lemon Whipped Pie Recipe
- 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon flavored Jell-O®
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk, chilled
- 1 cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherries, chopped (optional)
step 1: Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Set aside to cool.
step 2: In a large mixing bowl, whip the chilled evaporated milk. Mix in sugar and lemon juice. Add cooled gelatin mixture and whip until all ingredients are thoroughly combined. Stir in crushed pineapple.
step 3: Pour half of mixture into each crust. Chill before serving. Garnish with chopped maraschino cherries if desired.