Lemony Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
step 1: Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Coat 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
step 2: In medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, pecans, sugar and butter. Mix well. Reserve 1/3 cup of crumb mixture. Press remaining mixture into prepared pan. Bake 6 minutes. Remove and cool on wire rack.
step 3: In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add eggs; beat until just combined. Stir in lemon juice. Carefully spoon mixture atop crust in pan. Spoon reserved crumb mixture to make diagonal stripes on top of cream cheese mixture or sprinkle to cover.
step 4: Bake 30 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 1 hour. Store in refrigerator. Cut into bars to serve.