Teriyaki Sirloin Kabobs Recipe
- 1/2 cup La Choy Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/3 cup LaChoy Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine or dry sherry
- 1/4 cup Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili oil (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
- 1 1/2 pounds Sirloin Steak or London Broil cut in 24 cubes
- 16 medium-size fresh mushrooms
- 1 large green bell pepper in 1-inch squares
- 1 large red bell pepper in 1-inch squares
- 6 slices fresh pineapple, peeled and quartered
- 8 (14-inch) metal, or bamboo skewers (pre-soaked)
step 1: Mix LaChoy Teriyaki and soy sauce, rice wine, oil, ginger, garlic, chili oil, and sesame oil in a medium bowl; add sirloin.
step 2: Marinade sirloin cubes in up to 3 hours or, over night in the refrigerator. (Use reserved marinade for basting.)
step 3: Thread mushrooms, beef, peppers and pineapple on skewer alternately.
step 4: Grill skewers over medium hot fire on rack 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly charred.
step 5: Baste frequently with reserved marinade; turn frequently.