Light Turkey Salad Recipe
- 2 cups sliced cooked turkey
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 zucchini, sliced and julienned
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
step 1: In a large bowl, combine the turkey, radishes, carrots, zucchini and onion.
step 2: In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mustard, soy sauce and sugar. Pour dressing over turkey mixture and toss to coat.
step 3: Divide shredded lettuce among 6 plates, spoon on turkey salad and sprinkle with sesame seeds.