Lime Chicken and Mushroom Pasta Recipe
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 limes, juiced
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguini pasta
step 1: Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
step 2: Heat a large, non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add olive oil and chicken, and saute slightly. Add mushrooms and peppers; saute until peppers are soft but crisp. Stir in lime juice and cilantro.
step 3: Drain pasta, and transfer to a large serving bowl. Top with chicken mixture, and toss slightly. Garnish with lime slices.