Lime Fruit Salad in a Mold Recipe
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 4 rings canned pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup pitted dark sweet cherries, drained
- 1/4 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 4 pears - peeled, cored and chopped
step 1: In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water. Whisk in the cold water and set aside to cool slightly.
step 2: Rinse a 1-quart mold in cold water. Stir the pineapple, cherries, grapes and pears into the gelatin and pour into prepared mold. Refrigerate until set, at least four hours.