Lime Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- ½ cup mesquite-lime marinade
- ½ head lettuce, torn into small pieces
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- ½ sweet onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup large cheese and garlic croutons
- ½ cup creamy Caesar-style salad dressing
step 1: In a shallow baking pan, arrange chicken and pour mesquite-lime marinade over all. Cover and place in the refrigerator to marinate for 1/2 hour before grilling.
step 2: Preheat a charcoal or gas grill to medium high heat.
step 3: Grill chicken breasts for approximately 15 minutes on each side, or until meat is cooked through and is no longer pink inside. Remove from heat, cool and slice into strips.
step 4: In a large bowl, toss together the lettuce, tomato, onion, pepper, cheese, croutons, dressing and chicken until evenly coated. Serve immediately.