Lite 'n Easy Crustless Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 (.25 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 2 1/4 cups NESTLE® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat Milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
step 1: COAT 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
step 2: PLACE water in medium bowl; sprinkle gelatin over water. Let stand for 2 to 3 minutes or until softened. Mixture may be firm. Bring 1 cup evaporated milk just to a boil in small saucepan. Slowly stir hot evaporated milk into gelatin with wire whisk. Stir in remaining evaporated milk, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract; mix well.
step 3: POUR mixture into prepared pie plate. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.