Long Soup Recipe
- 1 ½ tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ small head cabbage, shredded
- 4 ounces lean pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- ½ teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 8 fresh green onions, chopped
- 4 ounces dry Chinese egg noodles
step 1: Using a large skillet or wok, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add cabbage and pork; stir-fry until pork is no longer pink inside, approximately 5 minutes. Stir in ginger.
step 2: Add chicken broth and soy sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
step 3: Stir in onions and add noodles. Cook until noodles are tender, 2 to 4 minutes more.