Low Fat Chicken Tostadas Recipe
- 1 ½ pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cooked
- 3 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 6 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 6 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 6 cups salsa
- 6 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: In a large bowl combine the chicken, lettuce, green bell pepper, tomatoes and onions. Mix together and set aside.
step 2: Heat tortillas by placing them in a large dry skillet over medium high heat and turning once until golden and puffy.
step 3: To Assemble Tostadas: Place a tortilla on a plate, top with some of the chicken mixture and garnish with sour cream, salsa and cheese. Repeat with all tortillas.