Macaroni Corn Casserole Recipe
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, with liquid
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can cream style corn
- 1 cup small uncooked seashell pasta
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup cubed processed cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a medium baking dish, mix the whole kernel corn, cream style corn, uncooked pasta, butter, and processed cheese.
step 3: Bake, covered, for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove cover, stir, and continue baking 30 minutes, or until the pasta is tender but firm.