Macaroni and Cheese Salad Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups macaroni
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Beau Monde ™ seasoning
step 1: In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
step 2: In a large bowl, combine pasta and vinegar. Mix well and allow to sit 15-20 minutes.
step 3: Add cheese, peppers, celery, green onions, tomatoes, mayonnaise and seasonings. Mix well and refrigerate until chilled.