Macaroni and Tuna Fish Salad Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package macaroni
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, or to taste
- 1 onion, finely chopped (optional)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 pinch dried oregano, or to taste
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add macaroni and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and cool under running water.
step 2: Mix both cans of tuna into the cooled pasta. Add the mayonnaise. Stir in onion, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and oregano.