Mandarin Orange Salad Recipe
- 50 buttery round crackers, crushed
- 1/4 pound butter, melted
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
step 1: Mix together the cracker crumbs, butter and sugar; press into the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish.
step 2: Stir together the orange juice, condensed milk, oranges and whipped topping. Pour over cracker crumbs, sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over top. Refrigerate until chilled.