- 1 pint part-skim ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 5 1/2 ounces manicotti pasta
step 1: Cook manicotti in boiling water until done. Drain, and rinse with cold water.
step 2: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 3: In a large bowl, combine ricotta, mozzarella, and 1/2 cup Parmesan, eggs, parsley, and salt and pepper. Mix well.
step 4: Pour 1/2 cup sauce into an 11x17 inch baking dish. Fill each manicotti shell with 3 tablespoons cheese mixture, and arrange over sauce . Pour remaining sauce over top, and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
step 5: Bake 45 minutes, or until bubbly.