Manifold Stew Recipe
- 2 squirrels - skinned, gutted, and cut into pieces
- 4 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
step 1: Preheat car for at the amount of time it takes to prepare vegetables, about 20 minutes.
step 2: Place squirrel, potatoes, onion, carrots and garlic into a medium sized dutch oven with a lid. Pour in the can of chicken broth and water. Stir in the salt, pepper, paprika, sage and rosemary. Place pot between the fender skirt and manifold. Be sure to place the lid on the pot.
step 3: Drive at least 60 mph (95 kmph) for 4 to 5 hours or until squirrel is tender.