Marbled Cheesecake Squares Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY®'S Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
step 1: Heat oven to 450 F. Prepare Graham Crumb Crust. In medium bowl, stir together 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine and 3 tablespoons sugar. Press mixture onto bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
step 2: In large bowl, beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar until well blended. Gradually add flour; beat until blended. Add sour cream, 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla, almond extract and eggs; beat until blended.
step 3: In medium bowl, stir together cocoa and remaining 1/4 cup sugar. Add 1-1/2 cups cream cheese mixture and remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in butter.
step 4: Pour vanilla mixture over prepared crust. Drop spoonfuls of chocolate mixture over top. Using narrow spatula or knife, swirl gently through mixtures to marble.
step 5: Bake 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 300 F; continue baking 40 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cover; refrigerate at least 6 hours. Cut into squares. Refrigerate leftover dessert.