Margarita Party Pie Recipe
- 1 ½ cups crushed pretzels
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ⅔ cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup tequila
- 4 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 drops red food coloring
- 2 drops yellow food coloring
- 2 cups whipped cream, divided
step 1: In a large bowl, combine crushed pretzels, sugar and butter. Mix well and press onto the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie pan.
step 2: In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, tequila and orange liqueur. Pour half of the mixture into another bowl. Add strawberries and a few drops of red food coloring to one half. To other half, add only a drop or two of yellow food coloring. Fold one cup of whipped cream into each half.
step 3: Spoon into crust, alternating colors. Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.