Marilyn's Special Salad Recipe
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 5 cloves crushed garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, rinsed and dried
- ¼ pound bacon - cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅔ cup blanched slivered almonds
- 1 cup garlic-flavored croutons
step 1: Whisk together the lemon juice, garlic and salt and pepper.
step 2: In a large bowl, combine the Romaine, bacon, tomatoes, Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese, almonds and croutons. Add enough dressing to coat; toss and serve.