Marinated Ham Steaks Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) can apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup Wesson® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 (3 inch) cinnamon stick, broken in half
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- PAM® for Grilling
- 2 Cook's® Bone-in Ham Steaks, about 1 pound each
- fresh rosemary sprigs, for garnish
step 1: Make marinade: stir together juice concentrate, oil, vinegar, soy sauce, rosemary, cinnamon, cloves, and pepper in medium bowl. Pour some marinade into 13-inch by 9-inch glass baking dish. Add first ham steak, more marinade, second ham steak, and rest of marinade. Cover dish and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
step 2: Spray cold grill and utensils well with cooking spray. Position grill 3 to 4 inches from heat. Heat grill according to manufacturer's suggestion.
step 3: Remove ham steaks from marinade and place on grate. Grill 3 to 5 minutes per side, turning once.
step 4: Garnish with rosemary sprigs.