Marinated Potato-and-Artichoke Salad Recipe
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups (1-inch) cut green beans (about 1/2 pound)
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
step 1: Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil. Cook 20 minutes or until very tender. Add beans; cook 2 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender. Drain well.
step 2: Drain artichokes in a colander over a bowl, reserving 2 tablespoons marinade; chop artichokes. Add artichokes and olives to potato mixture.
step 3: Combine reserved 2 tablespoons marinade, vinegar, and the remaining ingredients. Drizzle dressing over salad, tossing to coat. Cover and chill.