Marinated Vegetables and Turkey Platter Recipe
- 1/3 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into rings
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into rings
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into rings
- 6 roma (plum) tomatoes, sliced
- Lettuce leaves
- 24 thin slices smoked turkey or ham
- 24 sandwich buns
step 1: Stir together vinegar, oil, oregano, mustard, pepper and garlic in small bowl.
step 2: Place cucumber, onion, bell peppers and tomatoes in heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Pour vinegar mixture over vegetables; seal bag and shake. Refrigerate at least 4 hours to blend flavors.
step 3: Line serving platter with lettuce. Drain vegetables. Arrange vegetables and turkey slices on lettuce. Serve with buns.