Marshmallow and Lime Gelatin Salad Recipe
- 7 fluid ounces lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime flavored Jell-O® mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
step 1: In a saucepan, combine the carbonated beverage and marshmallows. Stir over medium heat until marshmallows melt. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
step 2: Add the gelatin and cream cheese and mix until gelatin is dissolved.
step 3: Add the pineapple and juice, pecans, mayonnaise and whipped topping. Mix well and pour into a 7x11 inch dish and chill until set.