Mashed Potato Dream Recipe
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
step 1: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes, and cook until tender, about 25 minutes; drain.
step 2: Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in green onions, and cook until tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
step 3: Mix green onions, horseradish, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, milk, pepper and salt with potatoes. Mash together with a potato masher.