McCormick's Dilly Potato Salad Recipe
- 3 pounds cubed red skinned potatoes
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Season-All® Seasoned Salt
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Dill Weed
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Mustard
step 1: Boil potatoes in water 5-6 minutes. Add beans; boil 2 minutes and drain. Cool slightly.
step 2: In a large bowl, combine potatoes and beans with olives, celery and onion.step 3: In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Toss with vegetables. Chill 4 or more hours, stirring occasionally.