Meat Loaf Pie Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 2 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a skillet over medium heat, cook and stir the ground beef and onion until beef is evenly brown. Drain, and allow to cool slightly.
step 3: In a bowl, mix the cooked beef and onion, egg, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce.
step 4: Spread the corn in the bottom of the pie crust. Layer with the beef mixture. Spoon the mashed potatoes over the beef, and top with cheese.
step 5: Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.