Meat and Potato Casserole Recipe
- 3 pounds top round, London Broil cut, cubed
- 5 potatoes - peeled and cubed
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 16 ounces red wine and vinegar salad dressing
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a large skillet over medium high heat, saute the cubed meat until well browned on all sides. Place meat in a 10x15 inch baking dish. Next, place the potatoes, onion, green bell pepper and mushrooms over the meat. Top with the salad dressing and cover with foil.
step 3: Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour, or until potatoes are tender.