Meredith's Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 cup crushed cinnamon graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs and butter; coat the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
step 3: In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in eggs, sour cream, heavy cream, and vanilla. Pour into pan.
step 4: Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Turn off oven and let cake remain in closed oven for another 1 hour and 15 minutes. Take out and cool to room temperature. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours before serving.