Mexican Beef Casserole Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch-style beans
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12 ounce) package corn tortillas
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chili powder, beans, tomatoes and soup; mix well and heat thoroughly.
step 3: Line a 13x9 inch dish with tortillas. Then make a layer with the meat mixture. Make another row of tortillas, then finish off with rest of meat mixture. Top with grated cheese.
step 4: Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes.