Mexican Lasagna Chip Dip Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chile peppers
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, sliced
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
step 2: Place ground beef and onions in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until onions are soft and ground beef is evenly brown. Remove from heat.
step 3: Drain beef and mix in salsa, refried beans, green chile peppers and black olives. Transfer mixture to a 9x13 inch baking dish. Layer with cream cheese slices. Top with Cheddar cheese.
step 4: Bake in the preheated oven 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.