Mexican Martinis Recipe
- 4 limes, juiced
- coarse salt
- 2 jalapeno-stuffed green olives
- 2 (1.5 fluid ounce) jiggers premium tequila
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger orange liqueur
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger sweetened lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon superfine sugar
- crushed ice
step 1: Moisten the edges of two martini glasses with a little lime juice, and then dip moistened edges into coarse salt. Place an olive in each glass.
step 2: Pour remaining lime juice into a cocktail shaker, and then add tequila, orange liqueur, sweetened lime juice, and sugar. Fill shaker with ice, shake vigorously, and strain into prepared glasses.