Mexican Pizza II Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 2 chopped green onions
step 1: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
step 2: Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and stir in taco seasoning mix and water. Mix in the refried beans; set aside.
step 3: Spread the beef mixture evenly on two tortillas. Top each tortilla with a second tortilla. Place even amounts of Monterey Jack cheese and Cheddar cheese on top of the second tortillas. Place the tortillas onto a large baking sheet.
step 4: Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes, or until cheeses are melted.
step 5: Remove from oven and top with sour cream, tomato, avocado, black olives and green onions. Cut each pizza into 8 wedges and serve warm.