Mexicana Shrimp and Vegetable Kabobs Recipe
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 cup mushrooms, cut in half
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 1 inch cubes
step 1: In a glass bowl or self-closing plastic bag, combine marinade ingredients. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
step 2: Skewer the shrimp alternately with the vegetables.
step 3: Broil or grill kabobs 7-8 minutes, turning frequently, or until the shrimp are cooked through and vegetables tender.