Mexicorn Tacos Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package ORTEGA® Taco Seasoning mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 cup ORTEGA® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 package (12) ORTEGA® Taco Shells, warmed
- Toppings: shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, SARGENTO® ChefStyle Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese, ORTEGA® Thick & Smooth Taco Sauce
step 1: BROWN beef; drain. Stir in water and seasoning mix. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes or until mixture is thickened. Stir in corn and salsa.
step 2: FILL taco shells with beef mixture. Top with lettuce, tomato, cheese and taco sauce.