Michelle's Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - chopped
- 1 small head cauliflower, chopped
- 2 ½ tablespoons yellow curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- ⅓ cup chicken stock
- salt and pepper to taste
step 1: Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion and garlic, and cook until tender. Mix in the chicken, and cook 10 minutes, or until juices run clear.
step 2: Mix the cauliflower, curry powder and garlic salt into the skillet. Pour in the coconut milk and chicken stock. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes.