Michelle's Zesty Hummus-like Spread Recipe
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1/4 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/2 cup creamy salad dressing, e.g. Miracle Whip ™
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
step 1: In a food processor, blend the garbanzo beans, Italian-style salad dressing, creamy salad dressing, 1/2 red bell pepper, oregano, garlic powder and sesame seeds.
step 2: Spread on a bagel or pita, garnish with spinach and the leftover bell pepper, or serve as a dip with crackers, garnish with bell pepper cubes.