Million Dollar Pie I Recipe
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
step 1: In a medium bowl, combine condensed milk and lemon juice. Fold in whipped topping.
step 2: In a separate bowl, mix together pineapple, oranges and cherry pie filling. Gently fold mixture into condensed milk mixture.
step 3: Pour entire mixture into pie crusts. Cover and refrigerate overnight.