Mini Upside Down Pineapple Cakes Recipe
- 2 (20 ounce) cans DOLE® Pineapple Slices
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow or pineapple-flavored cake mix
- Red raspberries or maraschino cherries
step 1: Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
step 2: Stir together melted margarine and brown sugar. Evenly divide sugar mixture into 3-inch greased muffin cups. Arrange pineapple over sugar mixture.
step 3: Prepare cake mix according to package directions, replacing water with reserved juice. Evenly pour batter into muffin cups.
step 4: Bake at 350 degrees F. 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
step 5: Cool 5 minutes. Loosen edges and invert onto serving platter. Place raspberries in center of pineapple slices.