Minty Cocoa Mousse Recipe
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup junior mints
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh mint and additional whipped topping (optional)
step 1: In a saucepan, combine cocoa and milk until smooth. Add mints and butter; cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Cool for 15 minutes.
step 2: Stir in 1 cup whipped topping and vanilla. Fold in the remaining whipped topping. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with mint and whipped topping if desired.