Mississippi Mud Pie I Recipe
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
step 1: Thoroughly blend graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and butter. Press firmly in bottom of 9x13 inch pan.
step 2: Blend together half the whipped topping, 3/4 cup sugar, and softened cream cheese. Spread mixture on top of crust.
step 3: Whip together the puddings and milk and spread on top of cream cheese mixture. Top with remaining whipped topping.