Mixed Greens with Smoked Gouda Recipe
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 8 ounces smoked Gouda cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed salad greens
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
step 1: In a medium bowl, stir together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, soy sauce, garlic and basil. Add cheese and tomatoes; tossing to coat. Cover and chill for 30 minutes to marinate.
step 2: Place salad greens onto serving plates. Top with the cheese and tomato mixture. Season with black pepper.