Mixed Vegetable Salad II Recipe
- 8 ounces mixed vegetables
- 1 (15 ounce) can red beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
step 1: In a mixing bowl, combine the mixed vegetables, beans, onion, celery and bell pepper.
step 2: In a small sauce pan, combine vinegar, sugar, mustard and flour. Bring to boil, remove from heat and set aside to cool.
step 3: Pour dressing over vegetables and toss. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours and serve.