Mocha Mint Cheesecake Brownies Recipe
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 egg
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup instant mocha mint coffee powder
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 13x9 inch pan.
step 2: In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Stir in cream cheese. Add eggs one at a time, then add the milk and mix until well blended. Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa and instant coffee powder. Stir in dry ingredients until smooth.
step 3: Spread evenly into prepared baking pan and bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
step 4: Melt chocolate chips in the microwave and spread over the top of the brownies. After the brownies are cool, cut into squares.