Mocha Nut Butter Balls Recipe
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar for rolling
step 1: Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Stir together the flour, cocoa, coffee crystals and salt; set aside.
step 2: In a large bowl, cream together the butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Mix in the dry ingredients just until blended. Stir in the pecans. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
step 3: Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until the bottoms are lightly browned. Remove from cookie sheets and roll in confectioners' sugar while still warm. Store in a tightly covered container at room temperature.